called er solutions to find out why i owe direct tv money and the representative did not even let me talk!said i had to send in a dispute letter was very rude!maurice chambers can kiss my uh-huh!

said the debt was from an address i used to live at! she said it was from the year 2000! *** i didn't even live there until 2004! the dish was already on the house when i moved in!

so i am getting blamed for somebody elses account! i have direct tv right now and if i had not paid them they would not let me have service right now! but this *** representative did not even give me a chance to explain that to her! she kept interrupting me and i was being nice until i knew she was about to hang up!

i was not even making excuses like alot of people do!i do know this though i did not even live in kempner texas in the year 2000!

Had an Experience with ER Solutions?

Comments

Simm Associates - Suspected Scam Simm Associates "I rec'd a call from an extremely rude woman, Lisa Wallace, who refused to verify what she was trying to collect saying I would be charged $ if she sent..." Read more ER Solutions needs a class action lawsuit ER Solutions "This company is a fraud. They say I owe Paypal $930.00 and I almost never use Paypal. I called Paypal customer service AND the Paypal collections department and..." Read more Franklin Collection Service - Review in Collection Agencies category from Columbus, Ohio Franklin Collection Service "Just needed to expose the *** who thinks it's okay to cuss out people in debt and make them feel worst about themselves. Had to look her up so I..." Read more North Shore Agency - NASTY LETTER TO MY 82YR OLD GRANDMOTHER North Shore Agency "We rec'd a nasty letter saying my grandmother owed Bradford Exchange company $50. I have never in my life seen such a nasty letter. We are not sure if she..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware Calatlantic Homes "Garage door wood shrunk and left unpainted grooves in door. Builder says "sorry, paint touchup already done". Ours is the only garage door on street that looks this bad. This..." Read more Waffle House - Egregious service by WH employees to a 30 yr service veteran Waffle House "On or about, 9/22/2017, between 4-5pm, I visited the Georgia State University Waffle House located at 100 Piedmont Ave SE, Atlanta GA 30303. Upon visiting the store, I noticed an..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Tophatter - BUYER BEWARE!!! ACTUALLY, JUST STAY AWAY!!! Tophatter "STAY FAR, FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I was excited when I first found it, and ordered 30+ things in the first week! As they came in, there was something..." Read more