I recieved this same letter falsely stating that the record with Direct TV shows i have a balance of $164.79, AN ACCOUNT I NEVER HAD!! This must be stopped TODAY!! send your complain to the BBB... https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint or the Federal Trade commission...

I told Mrs. Vallery the supervisor @ ERSolutions that according to DirectTV name doesn't even exist, asked Vallery to provide me with the original documents of the original debt, of course had NONE!!! THEY'RE THIEVES! DON'T WAIT, PLACE your complaint TODAY @ the right places.

Had an Experience with ER Solutions?

Comments

Laredo, Texas, United States #855053

I just received a letter requesting to be paid $640.72, but they will settle for $224.25.I called them and according to them, I owed a credit card I opened in 2004 in a bank in Snyder, Texas.

Never been in that city. The scary part they had all my personal information.

What do I do should I make a police report?Who can help me I'm a senior citizen.

Carrollton, Ohio, United States #655201

now this is bad....just got a debit collector letter stating that they have sent what I asked for....they sent statements from company that I never dealt with, name has even been changed from one company to RBS, looked like it was done by computer, and sent to WRONG PERSON, IN WRONG STATE.....

:grin

not only that but has a date of 5/16/13 on letter and 5/20/13 on envelope and states that I have 10 days to get back in touch with them....is there a lawyer that will talk to me for class action lawsuit????:zzz

Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States #645121

Got a call asking for my personal information, yet they couldn't even tell me who they were outsourcing for.THEY hung up on me when I said I wouldn't provide my address or DOB.

Really??? In this day and age of identity theft, I'm supposed to give any personal information to an unknown caller?

Not too bright, Convergence Outsourcing...:?

Scranton, Pennsylvania, United States #639472

I just got some phoney credit collections from this group...I quit DNetwork in Florida, 7 years ago. They never told me I owe them. Today I get this notice...id be glad to be part of a class action!

Kent, Ohio, United States #627814

Received a letter from Convergent Outsourcing, Inc. 3/23/13 from a debt derived in 2001 and included in my Bankruptcy in 2005.

Filed a complaint on 3/24/13 with BBB in Texas and FTC.

I have also written a letter to this phoney-baloney company requesting receipt of my letter and that debt is in fact paid in full.

Sad, but I bet alot of people pay these jokers for fear of having their credit hurt.

They are rude, unprofessional and give no explanation of what's going on, who they are, what the call is in regards to etc..

They will be reported on monday.

I keep getting calls for a person I have never heard of.The calls began in December.

In January, I began answering them...it's always from a female voice identifying herself as Kelly Smith. I spoke to a live person on January 13, 19 on 3/30 & today 4/3 all 2012.

The person said my number was being removed and when I named all the other dates I had been told that, she said that wasn't true and hung up on me.WOW!

YOU ARE ALL LYING BECAUSE I WORK FOR CONVERGENT AND THAT IS NOT HOW THEY RUN THE BUSINESS SO YOU SHOULD JUST PAY YOUR BILL AND STOP COMPLAINING AND IF YOU NEVER USED THE SERVICES BT ITS UNDER YOUR NAME AND SSN THEN FILE A POLICE REPORT YOU IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to YO MAMA Laguna Niguel, California, United States #639457

sory you work for a fraudulent company.i got a letter saying i owed 40-690k - wow!

how can that be when we just bought a house in 2013 - and went through our finances with a fine tooth comb.

Everyone - throw the letter out. move on.

it's a scam of many.

to YO MAMA Carrollton, Ohio, United States #655205

:grin you will probably be looking for another job after we all get together and sue your sorry ***...got proof of how they/you do their job..... and it is funny....why should someone pay what a bill says WHEN YOU IDIOTS DIDN'T, BUT BOUGHT A PORTFOLIO OF DEBITS FOR .03$ ON THE DOLLAR????? :(