I had a death in the family and in an emergency pulled out more than i had in my checking account.I knew I had to pay it back and would owe the overdraft fee.

Before I even I got my next statement (which I was going to use to determine how much i owed after the bank fees) I was getting calls from Er solutions. When I called back to pay the debt, they wouldn't talk to me! It was a joint account and they only showed my husbands name. It took me three hours on the phone with the bank who was also on the line with ER solutions to get the matter corrected!

They were so rude. I understand that the money was owed and that some people can come up with some horrible excuses but there is no reason/excuse to be rude to people they are dealing with for the first time. Being rude won't make the money i owe magically appear out of nowhere.

I only hope that the people that work there are never in a situation where they owe someone after a family emergency.

Had an Experience with ER Solutions?

Comments

What is the number so i can find out what i have in debt here i have an account number but i just dont know why i owe them

:( YES I DO AGREE I HAVE KIDNEY CANCER AND THEY WHOM EVER I WAS WAS TALKING TO AN EDGAR LOPEZ, SAYS TO ME WELL BECAUSE YOUR NOT PAYING ME IM SUFFERING, EXCUSE ME IM LUCKY TO BE ALIVE AND YOUR TELLING ME YOUR SUFFERING. I THEN TALKED TO HIS SUPERVISOR WHO COULDNT BELIEVE THE WAY HE TALKED TO ME AND SHE PUT MY ACCOUNT ON HOLD TILL THE 1ST OF THE YEAR SO I COULD FINISH MY CHEMO WITHOUT ANY HEADACES..