i had received a letter from these people a week ago at my moms address which i havent lived there in over 3 years.well i called the number and once i realized that it was a company i dealt with last year for the same debt.

which the bank says i don't have. well i gave the bank info in order to fax paper work to e r solutions which now i am finding out they didnt or it got lost somewere. well when i tried to explain this to this lady on the phone she proceeded to tell me she didn't care to hear what i had to say that i had a debt that i was refusing to pay and that she would see me in court. well when i tried to tell her to let me talk she refused and said that she had said all she wanted to say.

i even tried to get e r solutions fax number and a ddr number so i could send proof that i didnt owe. and that i pay my bills i dont have any debts. i have 3 kids i dont have money for credit cards that if i don't have cash money for something i don't buy it. she couldn't even give me any info in regards to my collections account.

well if you want me to either proof i don't have such collection or to pay on it if i do then how am i suppose to without any info?? i understand people have bad days but are you serious?

are these people okay talking to others with such disrespect?how the *** do you sleep at night?

Had an Experience with ER Solutions?

Comments

WHY MUST COLLECTOR'S BE RUDE AND DISRESPECTFUL.YOU CAN STILL COLLECT AND BE NICE AT THE SAME TIME.DON'T TALK DOWN TO A DEBTOR.

YOU PROBABLY HAVE DEBT YOUR OWN SELF..YOUR ONLY HUMAN.TRY BEING NICE AND WATCH YOUR NUMBERS GO UP.STOP BEING JERKS :grin

wait till they contact a co-worker or your neighbor even when you have a payment plan set up. They want you to pay more and more and more and more and more and more.

Contact your State Attorney General's Office and file a Complaint on ERS!!

Not all bill collectors are un-professional, it makes me sick to hear of such disrespect and unprofessional conduct.

Adams, Tennessee, United States #90927

I agree, these people working for ER remind me of something from the Jerry Springer show. Very unprofessional.....