ER Solutions - CONVERGENT OUTSOURCING 877-495-0497

I just received a call that said they were working for PayPal and needed to verify my information before they could continue. I said "Go ahead, tell me what information you have and I will let you know if it is accurate".

He says "It doesnt work like that. Please verify your email or mailing address to me".

I tell him that I am not giving any information to him, he tells me that I have to, I repeat exactly what I have already stated, he asks again and tells me that he cannot proceed unless I verify my information.

I told him "Ok, then I guess this conversation is over". He hung up.

that is VERY shady.

Product or Service Mentioned: Er Solutions Customer Care.

Reason of review: Shady company calling me.

ER Solutions - CONVERGENT JUST PAID MILLIONS AND CHANGED THIER NAME E SOLUTIONS

First, File a complaint with the Consumer protection Bureau, Convergent will respond by attaching a pdf, claiming to call them and give them your social. Dispute that or call them and document what happened.

Then file another response dispute with CPB, stating what happened, even if they don't resolve anything its a record. File with the BBB , Also When they call you say," You are being recorded, what is your name, supervisors name, social security number, if they ask why, say so I know who to sue....

Get their address and phone send them the FDCPA verification letter find a good one online that states all the laws that apply.

ER Solutions - SONIA RAMOS DE OLIVEIRA

someone is using my identity for to buy house , cars and loans.

please I need clarify It , my name is Sonia Ramos de Oliveira I was born in Brasil , Iam UScitizen too , I live in Kendall Miami , Florida.

please I need your help , the IRS and Social Securiy has knowledge that I'm victim identity thief.

I appreciate your attention. if there are someone speak spanish Its better for me , I am sorry , I try speak English , but in Miami the people speaks spanish everywhere..once again thanks so much !!

Sonia Ramos de Oliveira

ER Solutions - Simple Review #1425573320

This company has continued to call my job when told by owner not to do so! The ladies who answer the phone here, do so for the companies business purposes, as a message service or go between!

Having asked them not to call, legal action against them is next if they do comply with law and owners request. Attention to this matter would be appreciated!

ER Solutions - Changing sleeves on the large spindle sander

CAN ANYONE TELL ME THE PROPER WAY TO CHANGE THE SANDING SLEEVES ON A GRIZZLY LARGE SPINDLE SANDER? I HAVE RESORTED TO TEARING THE USED ONE'S OFF,BUT THAT DONT SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF PUTTING THE NEW ONE ON.

I HAVE TRIED PUTTING THE RUBBER SPINDLE IN THE FREEZER AND WARMING THE NEW SLEEVE BUT THAT DONT WORK EITHER.

ON THE LARGER ONES I ACTUALLY HAD TO PUT THE RUBBER SPINDLE IN THE MACHINE AND USING 80 GRIT SANDPAPER AND REDUCE THE SIZE ENOUGH TO GET THE NEW SLEEVE ON...SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS PICTURE. ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED....THANKS

Reason of review: cant get answers from customer service.

ER Solutions - UNABLE TO WORK WITH INTERNET SIGHT

THE ORDER STATUS LINK STATED THAT MY ORDER HAD NOT YET SHIPPED, NOW 10 DAYS AFTER I PLACED THE ORDER WITH A PROMISE TO SHIP IN 3 TO 5 BUSINESS DAYS. I THEN PULLED UP THE LIVE CHAT LINE TO HAVE THEM CHECK THE ORDER.

EVEN THOUGH IT WAS WITHIN THE WORKING HOURS OF THE CHAT LINE, IT SHOWED IT WAS UNAVAILABLE. SO I CALLED DIRECTLY ONLY TO BE ON HOLD FOR 35 MINUTES. WHEN THE OPERATOR FINALLY DID ANSWER, I WAS TOLD THAT MY ORDER SHIPPED 3 DAYS AGO.

ALL OF THIS COULD HAVE BEEN AVOIDED IF THEY WOULD JUST UPDATE THEIR ORDER STATUS INFORMATION. IT SEEMS UN-BUSINESS LIKE TO PROVIDE ORDER STATUS AND NOT UPDATE ON A DAILY BASIS.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

ER Solutions - Simple Review #1413781882

Running Springs,California

I would like my $60.00 back! Was not aware of this fee.

I was just checking it out.

Not authorized to charge me. Please refund my money.

ER Solutions - ARE ALL SEIKI'S FAULTY?

Bought a 40" Seiki at Shopko for our cottage in April...finally installed it in May - has very fuzzy picture because where you install the cable that fitting cannot be tightened like it should. Of course, the store warranty has now expired.

This is clearly a defective TV....any company that does not stand behind their product deserves to go bankrupt. I will file a complaint with Better Business Bureau.as a last resort...that's $260 down the drain. We own many TV's and have NEVER had a problem like this - shame on you Seiki!!!

DO NOT BUY THIS BRAND!!

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Helpful.Tech

This is one of a number of low cost TV brands. As they say, "The cheap comes out expensive."

Er solutions

Monmouth,Oregon

My eight year old daughter has been receiving called several times a day at school this is the number I keep getting calls from 1-855-344-7844 when I pick up no response and hangs up try to call back and recieve a message with a lady saying you reached er solutions and that her mail box is full. Scammers !

I can't even reach anyone to ask them to please quite calling a child's line it's not like she owes any debts..

Please send me feedback what or who I can contact regarding this issue . Thank you a very pissed of parent

Comments

Springfield, Ohio, United States #859406

ER Solutions are horrible they called one time. I asked her for the company name and address per the Federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (15 USC 1692c.

And the lady with ER said "I'm not gonna give you that and I said "So your telling me your gonna ignore federal law, and she said "Its against federal law to not pay your bills either and I said do you really believe that and she hung up. So I did find their address and sent them a cease and desist letter to them haven't hear from them since.

Houston, Texas, United States #782864

I am facing the same issue here I have been bugged by this phone number and I dont know what to do???????

I am ready to sue whoever he is to get rid of this calls.

nikalseyn
Columbia, Kentucky, United States #772861

You must be joking! An eight year old kid has a private phone?

No sympathy here for you at all. Are you on the dole?

ER Solutions - Phone calls to place of business asking for unknown persons

Continues to call with the pre-recorded voice asking for an unknown person. Any time you attempt to stay on the line and speak to a live person, you are disconnected within a few seconds. Sick of this happening, stop calling. Would not be so bad if it was an actual person and not a robot would talk to you thus being able to explain that it's obviously the WRONG NUMBER/WRONG PERSON.

I receive a call from this company at least once a day and am sick and tired of it, requests for the calls to discontinue have been ignored time and time again.

PRE-RECORDED VOICE SAYS HER NAME IS KELLY SMITH-

So if you hear this greeting, hang up. It's nothing but a crappy business who should figure out how to run things better and focus less on being great at *** people off.