I had a debt showing on my credit report from an old Direct TV bill that my ex-wife left when she moved out of our old house (a year after I did).I was never contacted about the bill and when I found it on my credit report, I paid in full the $379.00 owed.

That was nearly a year ago and it is still on my report. I can't log into the account on line because it no longer exist. I called the 800# but can't reach and operator and the voice mailbox is full. I clicked on the "contact us" link on their web site and sent in my request for a follow up review.

I left my email address and my phone # and have not recieved a reply on either as of yet.

That was 3 months ago, still no word.Bastards.

Had an Experience with ER Solutions?

Comments

SEO| Internet Marketing| Website Designing

Hi

We are leading SEO service provider and web Development Company. We are expert in PHP,.NET, and many open sources like Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress, Oscommerse ,Zencart and Blog Management. We offer best of quality work to our clients at the lowest possible prices. We can quickly promote your website.

We can place your website on top of the Natural Listings on Google, Yahoo and MSN. We do not use ""link farms"" or ""black hat"" methods that Google and the other search engines frown upon and can use to de-list or ban your site. . Price is never a constraint with us because we take pride in handling challenging work.

We would be happy to send you best fit proposal for web development and designing and if you have a SEO requirement we will send you a proposal using the top search phrases for your area of expertise.

In order for us to respond to your request for information, please include your company’s website address (mandatory) and /or phone number.

Sincerely,