2.7K views

I pulled my credit report today and found that this Convergent Outsourcing was on it saying I owed $226...I did a little homework and found out that their using the name ER solutions and got the phone number.

i called and spoke briefly with the receptionist and was put on hold. When a different woman came back on the line she demanded my SS#.. I told her that they have my name and they are reporting to the credit bureau, all they shold need is my name and I gave her the 4 numbers that were showing for an account number followed by a few x's... She told me that was not good enough and demanded my SS# again, when I refused to give it to her, she screamed at me saying then theres nothing I can do for you and hung up on me...

How can I get this off, I dont know what its for, so I have no idea how long its been there.. Any advice ?

JESOLSR@YAHOO.COM Thanks...JESSY,FLORIDA

Had an Experience with ER Solutions?

Comments

Convergent Outsourcing - Fake debt collectors.out of michigan, wisconsin texas etc....Convergent Outsourcing - Fake debt collectors.

They're saying I owe money to a creditor known as Galaxy Asset Purchasing LLC SCAM SCAM SCAM MAIL SCAM Convergent Outsourcing - Fake debt collectors.

out of michigan, wisconsin texas etc....Convergent Outsourcing - Fake debt collectors.They're saying I owe money to a creditor known as Galaxy Asset Purchasing LLC SCAM SCAM SCAM MAIL SCAM

Also filed a complaint with BBB..There are numerous complaints against them..It seems like they are targeting senior citizens..

A.K.A. ER Solutions

Biker;

Just found the same thing on my credit report yesterday...It was for Dish Network and it had a very negative result on my CR..I never even had an account,ever with Dish Networks..I filed a dispute with CR..Have you had any luck and what else can I do ?? BBB appartently know all about this..

we also had this on our credit report.The report from free credit report.com did not give the account number in full but the report from my free annual report.com gave the account # to give to them.

They collect for several different companies but if it helps any our balance was for Sprint.

Hope this helps!Thanks