I just received a call that said they were working for PayPal and needed to verify my information before they could continue. I said "Go ahead, tell me what information you have and I will let you know if it is accurate".

He says "It doesnt work like that. Please verify your email or mailing address to me".

I tell him that I am not giving any information to him, he tells me that I have to, I repeat exactly what I have already stated, he asks again and tells me that he cannot proceed unless I verify my information.

I told him "Ok, then I guess this conversation is over". He hung up.

that is VERY shady.

This person wrote the review because of "shady company calling me" at ER Solutions. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants ER Solutions to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by ER Solutions debt collection for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with ER Solutions?

Comments