First, File a complaint with the Consumer protection Bureau, Convergent will respond by attaching a pdf, claiming to call them and give them your social. Dispute that or call them and document what happened.

Then file another response dispute with CPB, stating what happened, even if they don't resolve anything its a record. File with the BBB , Also When they call you say," You are being recorded, what is your name, supervisors name, social security number, if they ask why, say so I know who to sue....

Get their address and phone send them the FDCPA verification letter find a good one online that states all the laws that apply.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with ER Solutions. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about ER Solutions.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Collection Agencies category for more informed decision or compare ER Solutions to other companies on our site.

Do You Have Something To Say ?

Write a review


Terms of Service
Post Comment

You May Also Like