ER Solutions - False Balance
I moved and left a small overdue amount when I closed my account with Time Warner Cable.In a letter I received today, Convergent claims that I owe three times the original amount and they were willing to settle for half of that.
Please! So I called TWC to pay the original balance. Convergent lied about the amount I owed. Imagine if I'd gone ahead and paid it.
Always go to the original provider before you give these vampires anything. The scam was obvious in my case, but maybe it isn't always apparent.
Someone at Convergent might have made a decent commission if I'd fallen for this.Tough luck.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "They are very deceptive people. I received a letter about a Loan Rehabilitation Program. They letter from Dave Finney, the so-called "Collection Manager" estimated my payment to be..."
- "Just needed to expose the *** who thinks it's okay to cuss out people in debt and make them feel worst about themselves. Had to look her up so I..."
- "They keep send me This letter tell me that i granted that kind of money. But I want to know who true is this . Please i need help..."
- "I found out from someone that he had been charged an interest fee twice one for the balance owed plus interest on top of that interest.They did this on a..."
- "This is what is happening in America today. "Corporate America" has taken over. The state and federal agencies have helped them do this. You will see from the two documents..."
- "Hear my warning get as far away from this "supposed company" as you can. I would love to tell my entire story but there were just so many numerous problems..."
- "I ordered for fancy umbrellas instead i recived fancy fans..."
- "Silverware dirty, for the inconvience they give you a card gor something free but you have to purchase something to get the free item, and they give you the wrong..."
- "People, please look for the local floral boutiques. This Company is a scam. DO NOT buy anything from FLOWER DELIVERY EXPRESS. My boyfriend bought me flowers thorough this company which..."