ER Solutions - False Balance
I moved and left a small overdue amount when I closed my account with Time Warner Cable.In a letter I received today, Convergent claims that I owe three times the original amount and they were willing to settle for half of that.
Please! So I called TWC to pay the original balance. Convergent lied about the amount I owed. Imagine if I'd gone ahead and paid it.
Always go to the original provider before you give these vampires anything. The scam was obvious in my case, but maybe it isn't always apparent.
Someone at Convergent might have made a decent commission if I'd fallen for this.Tough luck.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had a debt with this agency, two tickets I couldn't pay because I didn't have the money then. I asked my employer to lend me the money to pay..."
- "I have not order anything off of this site. So please take me off of your site. An replace the money that you took. I don't have any reason why..."
- "Not sure where to begin with these people. I received a call from a guy named Jim Parker, who said he was with the sheriff's office (918 area code, same..."
- "This is what is happening in America today. "Corporate America" has taken over. The state and federal agencies have helped them do this. You will see from the two documents..."
- "How the ever loving *** am I supposed to wear two left boots. I understand it was a clearance item but this bulls*** is RIDICULOUS. No exchanges or refunds on..."
- "Hear my warning get as far away from this "supposed company" as you can. I would love to tell my entire story but there were just so many numerous problems..."
- "I should have kept my Newmar unit. I bought a destination trailer and don't like it. Quality is not there. It is a 2015 unit and sits in Fl. I..."
- "yes guys u are right. There customer service is really worse. We order something and they deliver something else. These people doesn't know how to talk so please don't order..."
- "Looking at boards on Pinterest today, under "Gift ideas", I found a item that Paula R pinned. It was an item called "Dysfunctional Party Lights" made from prescription medicine..."