ER Solutions - False Balance
I moved and left a small overdue amount when I closed my account with Time Warner Cable.In a letter I received today, Convergent claims that I owe three times the original amount and they were willing to settle for half of that.
Please! So I called TWC to pay the original balance. Convergent lied about the amount I owed. Imagine if I'd gone ahead and paid it.
Always go to the original provider before you give these vampires anything. The scam was obvious in my case, but maybe it isn't always apparent.
Someone at Convergent might have made a decent commission if I'd fallen for this.Tough luck.review #403444
You may also like
- "This company is a fraud. They say I owe Paypal $930.00 and I almost never use Paypal. I called Paypal customer service AND the Paypal collections department and..."
- "I got two diffrent bills in from yall the other day and it says the first one was bck in 95 i was only 13 then and another bck for..."
- "They failed to provide the fact that it is strictly a middle man company, and that after purchasing your local number you still have to pay for an account directly..."
- "Hear my warning get as far away from this "supposed company" as you can. I would love to tell my entire story but there were just so many numerous problems..."
- "I found out from someone that he had been charged an interest fee twice one for the balance owed plus interest on top of that interest.They did this on a..."
- "How the ever loving *** am I supposed to wear two left boots. I understand it was a clearance item but this bulls*** is RIDICULOUS. No exchanges or refunds on..."
- "AFTER A LONG GOING PROCEDURE AT ABSOLUTE DENTAL ON TOPSY LN. CARSON CITY, NV MY WIFE GOT HER DENTURES WHICH FIT VERY POORLY. WHEN SHE WENT BACK TO GET THEM..."
- "We went to Save a lot to buy a few things like we always do but this week May-21-2015 we picked up a Gallon of 2% milk (White) and got..."
- "Ordered my hoodie of these guys and still haven't turned up , email them and no reply , msg them on Facebook and they just read the msg and don't..."