ER Solutions - Convergent Scam
I also got one of the Ebay letters.It stated that I had to phone within 30 days to dispute the debt.
I have called and everyday get a message saying"No one is able to take my call and to please leave the account # my name and phone number", which I won't leave my number. But, then suprisingly enough their mail box is full making it impossible to leave a message within 30 days. Which means since you haven't contacted them in 30 days you "MUST" be saying the debt is valid.
Low lifes and scammers.what
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "On the 30th on June, my fiancé and I were relieved that we were able to pay off the rest of our furniture within the 90 day period. We had..."
- "IQOR is getting very bold with its Telephone Calls that are intended to harass consumers or Former Costomers of Rogers Cable. These employees of iQor are not following iQor's online..."
- "IC System sent me a collection notice stating that I owe Paypal a significant amount of money. I owe nothing nor have I ever been in arrears to paypal. They..."
- "Hello fellow anglers! I recently purchased three of the new Blair Wiggins Signature series flats blue rods. I purchased the 7.2', 7.9' and the 8.0' rods. I..."
- "I rode the megabus for the first time the Monday prior to this incident with absolutely no issues. My text shows my 12:30pm bus was to be at the 4th..."
- "I own three of the Blair Wiggins signature series flats blue s-curve technology rods and the 8.0 ft rod broke the second day I used it and the 7.9 ft..."
- "We had a FANTABULOUS time! We stayed in Los Cabos San Lucas at Villa Del Palmar Resort! What an awesome trip! We enjoyed the Glass Bottom Boat trip and..."
- "Ibogaine is the most effective treatment we know for breaking the difficult cycle of drug dependence: it practically eliminates the effects of withdrawal from opiates and it interrupts the craving..."
- "I purchased this sofa and chair&1/2 and not even 2 yrs later all the leather started feeling off. I had insurance and that was told it was normal wear and..."