ER Solutions - Convergent Outsourcing collection scam
I got a message on my cell phone today from Convergent Outsourcing saying that they are calling to collect on a debt I owe. I called them back and they know my name but refused to answer any other questions about who they were until I provided my address, which I declined to do.
I just got me credit scores from the 3 main agencies today, and I have a credit score of over 800, so obviously I don't have any uncollected debt outstanding, and this is a scam.
Please do yourself a favor and don't give them any personal information. If there was a legitimate debt, they would have your address!
Suzanne in CTreview #280567
The website is under maintenance
You may also like
- "I have not order anything off of this site. So please take me off of your site. An replace the money that you took. I don't have any reason why..."
- "They are very deceptive people. I received a letter about a Loan Rehabilitation Program. They letter from Dave Finney, the so-called "Collection Manager" estimated my payment to be..."
- "Just wanted to Thank Everyone for their posting. If it sounds to good to be true normally it's not ture. Don't deal with Union Workers Credit Services Never send money..."
- "Last year I brought furniture. From Bob's. Today I paid it off and purchased new furniture and was offer a warranty on my new purchase but never offered a warranty...."
- "My experience is that Mr. Wiilie Benton, of Bailey Funeral Home, is a terrible business man. He stoled my money for my father's birth certificate and refused to send me..."
- "Horrible internet, horrible company and even a horrible owner. I have called support who is always unable to address the issue but claims they will be routing the call..."
- "We made an appt 2 weeks ago for tile repair they never showed up. Claimed it was raining well not where we live. It took 24 hrs to finally..."
- "As a first time customer to boxy charm I was ecstatic and anxious to finally get my hands in the box! Sadly my box came damaged, it was smashed in..."
- "My mother and I visited an Applebee's in Covington,VA. Upon being seated at a booth, I immediately noticed how nasty no flifthy the booths were. The fabric on the..."